PowerScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerScape is a runescape private server. It is a 317 server up 24/7 with x100 exp rates. We have one staff member who speaks english and another who speaks norwegian but is ok at english. Owners: Light and Jaxidor

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Powerscape Woodcutting Guide 1~99. Beileve Me I have 99Woodcutting My IGN is Cory.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cory
Guard
Guard

Powerscape Woodcutting Guide 1~99. Beileve Me I have 99Woodcutting My IGN is Cory. Empty
PostSubject: Powerscape Woodcutting Guide 1~99. Beileve Me I have 99Woodcutting My IGN is Cory.   Powerscape Woodcutting Guide 1~99. Beileve Me I have 99Woodcutting My IGN is Cory. EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 1:23 am

Well Well Well, Look's like you want to become a Master of Woodcutting. Well Heres Requirments:
Must Have Powerscape Client,
Bronze-Rune Axe (You Can wield rune axe at any level)
Paitenece (This Takes 15Hours-2Days.)
Must Be Able To Stay on most of the day Woodcutting.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Okay Were going to start off by hitting the: Skillers Teleport(2). The Description on it is: MINE,SMITH,WOODCUT or somthing like that.
Once Your there buy An Axe (Suggested RuneAxe since you can wield at any level.)

1-15 Chop The Normal Tree on that map.
15-30 Chop the Oak Tree On that map.
30-60 Chop the Willow tree on that Map.
60-75 Chop the Yew on that map.
Now heres the hard part.
Once you have 75 Woodcutting Go into the portal on that map and walk along the road until you reach the bank.
Keep heading the way the road heads you directly: West Depending on your map view.
You will pass 6Yew Trees. If you do Keep going straight.
Keep going until you reach Magic Trees. There should be 3. Smile
75-99 Chop the Magic Trees until you get 99.I suggest you use ::empty when you get a full bag that way it drops everything. Do not have anything valuable in inventory when you do ::empty or it will drop and dissapear.

99-Skillcape. To Aquire a skill cape you need:
99k ( 99999 Gp/Coins)
To do this Teleport to home, You should now be in Edgeville. Go to the place on the map that look's like it has a pot with flour in it.
Enter that building and look for a Black guy named bob. Right click on him and Hit: "Trade" Find the Woodcutting skillcape, Right click it and hit Buy 1.
You have Now Aquired a Woodcutting Skillcape and Hood!

Glitches:
Somtimes you randomly walk away from Tree well chopping.
HUGE: You must be a Female to wear the Woodcutting skillcape.(Will be Fixed) The hood doesn't work.
To become female teleport home and go in the bank and talk to the Makeover-Mage.
Hope you enjoyed. My IGN is Cory if you need help Smile
Back to top Go down

Powerscape Woodcutting Guide 1~99. Beileve Me I have 99Woodcutting My IGN is Cory.
Page 1 of 1