PowerScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerScape is a runescape private server. It is a 317 server up 24/7 with x100 exp rates. We have one staff member who speaks english and another who speaks norwegian but is ok at english. Owners: Light and Jaxidor

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Powerscape Skilling Guide!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hypnotic
Mithril Dragon
Mithril Dragon
Hypnotic

Powerscape Skilling Guide! Empty
PostSubject: Powerscape Skilling Guide!   Powerscape Skilling Guide! EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 9:22 pm

Well, Ladies & Gentlemen, I Was Asked To Make A Guide For Skilling, So Here We Have It.

Smithing - To Start This Skill, Go To Your Mage Book, And Hit "Skilling Two"

Now Let's Begin, To Start Smithing
Options:
1.Mine The Ore
2.Buy The Ore From Nurmof (The Little Dwarf)

Ore's To Buy:
6 Tin
6 Copper
Now Your Level 20
Now Go To Herquin, And Buy A Hammer.
Now, Go To The Anvil, After Making Them, Your About 26 Smithing.
Now, Lets Move On To Iron, It Takes About 80+ Iron Ore's Then You Can Start Smithing Mithril Smile.
After 150+ Mithril, You Can Move To Adamantite 150+ Addy, Then At 90 You Can Move On To Rune Ore

Fishing- This Is My One Way Of Reccomendation To Make Money.
Shrimps Till 40.
This Will Be Continued.

Farming- Go To Mage Book > Monsters > Cave
Now, Once You Arrive Kill Druids, I'd Reccommend Staying There For Quite Awile, Now, You Need "Guam" Seeds To Start, I'd Reccommend You Have 50 of Every Seed For 99 Farming, And Herbalore.

Herbalore - Once Your Done Farming, You Can Go To Herquin, Buy Water Vial's Add Guam, And Go From There.

Slayer - Go To Home, Go To The Dungeon, And Then Walk To Vannaka, Talk To Him, And Ask For A Task. You Really Dont Need This, Because All Monster's Dont Require A Level.

Agility - Go To MiniGames > Pest Control > Jackie The Fruit Pirate, I Reccommend Going Up The Net And Doing That Till 60, Then Go To Pking > Mage Bank, Then Walk North, And There Is The Agility Mark. Do That Till 99.

Thieving - Tele To Skilling, Go Behind The Bank, And Click On The Silk Stall, And Make Your Way Up.

Crafting - Mage Book > Skilling TwoMy Second Reccommended Way To Make Money. Mage Book > Skilling Two. First Talk To "Dommik" Then Buy A Chisel And A Sapphire, Level's Will Be Updated.

WoodCutting- Mage Book > Skilling Two, This Is Very Simple Just Cut Your Way Up, Once You Reach LvL 80, Go To Skilling 1, Then Run North (Video Soon)

Fletching - Mage Book > Skilling Two This Is Pretty Simple, Make Shaft's For Awile Then Just Work On Bows.

FireMaking - Skilling Two > You Can Start This The Way As You Did As Flecthing.

I Will Be Updating All Of These With Short Clips & Pictures.

If You'd Like Personal Help, Message The Following People
Ryan
Hypnotic
DevilGirl
David
Jaxidor
SleepyBoy
Back to top Go down

Powerscape Skilling Guide!
Page 1 of 1