PowerScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerScape is a runescape private server. It is a 317 server up 24/7 with x100 exp rates. We have one staff member who speaks english and another who speaks norwegian but is ok at english. Owners: Light and Jaxidor

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0

Go down 
+6
olebrum1997
mankijs
brandende
Ryan
Garex
Striker106
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Striker106
Lesser Demon
Lesser Demon
Striker106

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Empty
PostSubject: ~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0   ~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 5:48 am

Note:I am adding Experience Charts. I do not know them all, especially for skills like Farming where I can not plant all seeds. Please comment and tell me some experience that is missing

Yes, I am Striker108 in game. Message me for extra help.

Many changes has been made to the world of Powerscape. I will try to update my guide accordingly, but bear with me.

No Teleports featured in this guide require runes

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Mage_b11

This whole guide will be done from personal experience hopefully. If I have not done something yet I will try get the Information from a reasonable source.

Attack, Defence, Strength and Hit points:

Levels 1 - 40/60: Penguins. Go Mage Book then Beginning Training.

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Pengui10

Levels 40/60 - 75/80: Rock Crabs. Go Mage Book then Monster Tele then Rock Crabs.

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Monste10

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Rock_c10

Levels 75/80 - 99 ~ Here there is a choice. Rock crabs will give you the fastest experience P/H, but jellies will let you read a book or go afk a little. Watch some YouTube etc. If you are all about getting to 99, just go Rock Crabs. If you're just casually training I would suggest Jellies. To find Jellies go Mage Book then Monster Tele then Slayer Tower. Just follow the only direction you can go until you find them.

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Monste11

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Slayer10

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Jellie10

Experience Chart:

1 Damage = 800 Experience in either Attack, Strength or Defense (Change the allocated skill on the crossed-swords icon)

Ranging:

Talk to Brian in the General Store (Home Teleport)

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Brian10

Right Click on him and the click "Trade - Brian"

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Trade10

Now, we will buy the following things:

Rune Arrows (I am almost positive you can use these straight away). Approx. 200
Oak Shortbow
Maple Shortbow
Magic Shortbow
Rune Bolts ~ Approx (Not sure, but it will be a lot if getting to 99)
Rune Crossbow

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Brians10

Now, go to the rock crabs (or penguins if you like, no difference at this stage) and range them with the Oak Shortbow and the Rune Arrows. As you get better, use the higher bows. Maple is (I think) 40, Magic (I think) 50 and crossbow (I think) 60

Experience Chart:

800 Exp Per Hit (Same as Combat)

Prayer:

This is an expensive skill. In fact, getting it to 99 will cost you 20.1Mil or so now that you can use the altar. You will be using Dragon Bones until 99.

First: Use Home Tele in the Mage Book

Second: Talk (Do Not Trade) to Alrena and buy as many Dragon Bones as wished (Approx. 1892 for 99 Prayer without altar, 946 with altar)

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Alrena10

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Alrena11

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Dragon10

Third: Right click on the bones (Un-noted), click "Use" and then click on the altar shown below:

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Bury10

Experience Chart:

Dragon Bones with No Altar - 4920 Experience

Dragon Bones with Altar - 9840 Experience

Magic:

When doing Magic, wear full rune if possible, as you will hit nothing on the monster you are attacking, but gain the same amount of experience as if you were.
Always attack penguins if wearing Full Rune. Buy runes from Aubrey. Please note this is not the fastest way to get to 99 but the time won't differ too much (took me 2 hours using this method). This Method will save you having to buy lots of different runes. For a free Staff of Fire type "::Alch"

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Mage_b12

Levels 1-35: Wind Strike

Levels 35-59: Fire Bolt

Levels 59-75: Fire Blast ~ You may wish to use Ancient Spells (I did not). To use Ancient Spells, Pray at one of the alters. (One heals Prayer Points, one switches spell-books)

Levels 75-99: Fire Wave

To be honest what spells you use in order to get to 99 Magic are not important. These are just some examples of spells so you don't have to be constantly buying different types of runes. Ancient runes are recommended.

Experience Chart:
Incalculableness with rune on

Runecrafting:

I believe you can now mine essence by teleporting Aubrey safely. Then, teleport with the Mage of Zamarok to the abyss and craft runes (Will Update)

Experience Chart:

Waiting for thumbs up for mining ess

Agility:

Levels 1 - 99: Click Mage Book then Skilling Teleport. Talk to Jackie the Fruit Pirate. She will teleport you to the agility arena.

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Jackie11

First Climb this net:

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Climb_12

Then up this:

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Tree_b10

Across This:

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Balanc10

And finally down this:

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Climb_13

Then repeat the process

The following spoiler is only if you cannot get your client into High Detail. To do this, Click "File" - "Client Detail" - type "High"

Spoiler:

Levels 70-99: Due to the glitchiness of the following arena, Jackie the Fruit Pirate's Agility course is still the fastest exp. Purely for your interest here is the old agility guide:

Spoiler:

Experience Chart:

Climb Net - 5000 Experience
Climb Branch - 5000 Experience
Cross Tight-Rope - 0 Experience
Climb Down Branch - 5000 Experience

Herblore:: After farming, you will get Guam Leaf. Use it with Water-Filled Vials (These are bought from Herquin in the Home Bank) and it will give you Herblore Exp =]

Use Guam Leaf:

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Use_gu10

With The Water Filled Vial:

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Use_wi10

And get this:

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Antipo10

Experience Chart:

Guam Leaf: 700 Experience

Thieving:

(Easiest skill to get to 99 on PowerScape)

To find stalls click Skilling Teleport in Mage Book then go outside a little way

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Thievi10

Levels 1 - 50: Stall on the left.
levels 50-80: Stall North of these. Silver Stall.
Levels 80-99 : Stall on the right.

Experience Chart:

Silk Stall: 18,400 Experience
Gem Stall: 99,030 Experience

Crafting:

Best Way to Make Money

Levels 1 - 75: : Go Mage Book then Skilling Teleport . Trade with Dommik and buy a Chisel and 26 Sapphires. Put the chisel in the last slot and then click the chisel then the Stone etc. etc. etc. Work your way up the different stones until level 75. SELL TO SHOP ASSISTANT. To find shop assistant, go Mage Book then Home. He will be next to the ScoreBoard.

Buy 26 Sapphires and a Chisel

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Buy_ch10

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Sapphi10

Then Use the chisel with the sapphires.

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Sapphi11

Until they all Look like this:

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Sapphi12

You no longer sell your wares to Vannaka. It is now sold to the General Store Assistant.

Home Teleport, and Trade with him:

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Shop_a10

And sell your wares:

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Sell_y10

DragonStone now only gives 12.6k Profit, so we will be making Black D'Hide bodies for 35k profit each.
Unsure of level requirement

Trade Dommik at Skilling Teleport and buy lots of thread, a needle and some Black Hide

Talk to him and tan all your Black D'Hide

Use needle with Black D'hide and make Bodies

Sell UN-NOTED to the Shop Assistant. If you sell noted they will be regarded as plain Dragonhide bodies and sell for 4k, not 49k.

Spoiler:

Levels 75-99 : We'll be doing the same as before but with a twist. We're gonna make millions! I made 50Mil from this in 2 Hours and got 91 crafting. Buy 27 Dragon Stones for 50K ea, craft all into DragonStone Amulets, sell to Vannaka for 82K each!!! Thats 32K profit for every single one!!!

Fletching: Cut down the different trees (Logs, Oaks etc.) as your Woodcutting level allows, and fletch into bows/arrow shafts. I do not really have time to find out. PLEASE someone help me with this.

Slayer:

To do Slayer we now talk to the same Shop Assistant we talked to when we sold our stones in crafting.

Mining:

Go Mage Book then Skilling Teleport . Buy a Pick-Axe from Nurmof and work your way up the ores.

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Ores10

Smithing: You now must mine the ores and use with Furnace. Note 1: You will have to click each one with then the furnace etc. etc. Note 2: You do not need coal like you do with RuneScape. Then smith the bars on the Anvil.

Levels 1 - 20: Bronze (1 Tin)

Levels 20-60: Iron (1 Iron. No risk of failure)

Levels 60-70: Mithiril (1 Mithril Ore)

Levels 70-90: Adamant (1 Adamant Ore)

Levels 90-99 Rune (1 Rune Ore)

Furnace:

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Furnac10

Fishing:

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Fishin10

The left fishing spot is a Cage/Harpoon spot. All the others are Net/Harpoon

Levels 1-40: Shrimp. Go Mage Book then Skilling Teleport. Buy a net from the FisherMan and Fish on the Net/Harpoon spot.

Levels 40-60: Lobsters. Heres where you get some money. Cook (see cooking guide) and sell for 16K each to Herquin who is (Location Unknown)

Levels 60-73: Sharks. Third Fishing Spot. Good exp but bad money

Levels 73-99: Manta Rays. Fourth Fishing Spot. Also good exp but also bad money

Cooking: After Fishing, go Mage Book then Skilling Teleport. Use the fish with the range there.

The levels are the same as the Fishing ones.

Range:

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Cookin10

Firemaking: After WoodCutting (see WoodCutting guide) you will have plenty of logs to burn (or fletch, respectively). The levels for burning are the same a WoodCutting. You can continuously burn in one spot instead of making a row like RuneScape. Buy a TinderBox from various locations.

First click the TinderBox, or the Logs. Then click the other.

I have been told Oak Logs are best for firemaking, with approximetly 2k Exp per log.

WoodCutting: Go Mage Book then Skilling Teleport.

Look around for the trees

Levels 1-15: Trees

Levels 15-30: Oaks

Levels 30-60: Willows (Or I Guess Maples at 40)

Levels 60-75/90: Yews

Levels 75/90-99: Magics (Magics are very slow until about 90)

Farming:

Click Mage Book then Monster Teleport.

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Monste12

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Cave10

Once there, attack the Chaos Druids and pick up all seeds and vials (if you wish to do herblore later).

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Chaos_10

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Seeds10

Then go Mage Book then Skilling Teleport. Go to the Farming Patch and use your seeds with the Patch.

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Irit_s10

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Farmin10

Here is a Table for Herblore and Farming from Branedede

Seed----Farm Exp-Herb Exp----What potion you get

guam--------1K-----700------------Anti-Poison
tarromin----2k-------/--------------N/A
marentil-----2.5k-----/-------------N/A
irit-----------6.5k---700------------Super Attack
kwuarm-----7k-----700------------Super Strength
cadantine---7k-----700-------------Super Defence Pot
lantadyme---7k----1.5k------------Magic Pot
ranarr-------4k-----2.8k------------Prayer pot
dwarf weed-7.5k---1.5k------------Range Pot
snapdragon-9k-----1.7k------------Super Restore Pot
toadflax-----5k-----3k--------------Saradomin Brew

Guide Progress

Last Update - Fixed some skills that have been updated

Next Update - Finish Screenies. Continue Experience Charts

Last edited by Striker106 on Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:36 pm; edited 15 times in total (Reason for editing : All Grammar Done. All possible skills done)
Back to top Go down
Striker106
Lesser Demon
Lesser Demon
Striker106

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Empty
PostSubject: Credits   ~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 2:03 am

Credits

Striker106/Striker108 (in Game) - Making Guide
Ryan - Stickied

Wanna be in the Credits? Give me a suggestion

Last edited by Striker106 on Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Garex
Guard
Guard

PostSubject: Re: ~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0   ~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 5:32 am

its nice guid but you need update it now alot of things have changed Smile
Back to top Go down
Striker106
Lesser Demon
Lesser Demon
Striker106

PostSubject: Re: ~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0   ~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:55 am

Garex wrote:
its nice guid but you need update it now alot of things have changed Smile

Anything specific? I'm not too sure what has changed as I have some 99's/skills I only did for this guide so yea...
Back to top Go down
Garex
Guard
Guard

PostSubject: Re: ~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0   ~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 4:23 am

first : smithing smith mith bar to 85 cuz adamantite is buged from 85 runite
fishing only can make money from lobs now others fish is liek 6gb ea
agility you dont need relog just make high details on your client
firemaking cut oaks and burn best exp like 2k ea log Smile
Back to top Go down
Striker106
Lesser Demon
Lesser Demon
Striker106

PostSubject: Re: ~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0   ~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 2:34 am

Garex wrote:
first : smithing smith mith bar to 85 cuz adamantite is buged from 85 runite
fishing only can make money from lobs now others fish is liek 6gb ea
agility you dont need relog just make high details on your client
firemaking cut oaks and burn best exp like 2k ea log Smile

Thanks a bunch I will update ASAP
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Administrator
Administrator
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: ~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0   ~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 9:42 pm

Wow, great guide, especially for newbies. Stickied.
Back to top Go down
brandende
Lesser Demon
Lesser Demon
brandende

PostSubject: vanaka   ~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 8:13 am

vanaka is gone, now you need to talk to shop assistant @ home to do slay quest and sell ammulets Smile
Back to top Go down
mankijs
Goblin
Goblin

PostSubject: Re: ~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0   ~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 1:57 am

good guide, only sad that haven't mentioned any moneymaking tips
Back to top Go down
Striker106
Lesser Demon
Lesser Demon
Striker106

PostSubject: Re: ~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0   ~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 4:41 am

mankijs wrote:
good guide, only sad that haven't mentioned any moneymaking tips

There is under crafting. Maybe I will add a specific section. Thanks for the Comment.
Back to top Go down
olebrum1997
Goblin
Goblin

PostSubject: haha my comments are there when u making this   ~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 9:23 am

Striker106 wrote:
Note:I am adding Experience Charts. I do not know them all, especially for skills like Farming where I can not plant all seeds. Please comment and tell me some experience that is missing

Yes, I am Striker108 in game. Message me for extra help.

Many changes has been made to the world of Powerscape. I will try to update my guide accordingly, but bear with me.

No Teleports featured in this guide require runes

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Mage_b11

This whole guide will be done from personal experience hopefully. If I have not done something yet I will try get the Information from a reasonable source.

Attack, Defence, Strength and Hit points:

Levels 1 - 40/60: Penguins. Go Mage Book then Beginning Training.

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Pengui10

Levels 40/60 - 75/80: Rock Crabs. Go Mage Book then Monster Tele then Rock Crabs.

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Monste10

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Rock_c10

Levels 75/80 - 99 ~ Here there is a choice. Rock crabs will give you the fastest experience P/H, but jellies will let you read a book or go afk a little. Watch some YouTube etc. If you are all about getting to 99, just go Rock Crabs. If you're just casually training I would suggest Jellies. To find Jellies go Mage Book then Monster Tele then Slayer Tower. Just follow the only direction you can go until you find them.

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Monste11

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Slayer10

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Jellie10

Experience Chart:

1 Damage = 800 Experience in either Attack, Strength or Defense (Change the allocated skill on the crossed-swords icon)

Ranging:

Talk to Brian in the General Store (Home Teleport)

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Brian10

Right Click on him and the click "Trade - Brian"

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Trade10

Now, we will buy the following things:

Rune Arrows (I am almost positive you can use these straight away). Approx. 200
Oak Shortbow
Maple Shortbow
Magic Shortbow
Rune Bolts ~ Approx (Not sure, but it will be a lot if getting to 99)
Rune Crossbow

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Brians10

Now, go to the rock crabs (or penguins if you like, no difference at this stage) and range them with the Oak Shortbow and the Rune Arrows. As you get better, use the higher bows. Maple is (I think) 40, Magic (I think) 50 and crossbow (I think) 60

Experience Chart:

800 Exp Per Hit (Same as Combat)

Prayer:

This is an expensive skill. In fact, getting it to 99 will cost you 20.1Mil or so now that you can use the altar. You will be using Dragon Bones until 99.

First: Use Home Tele in the Mage Book

Second: Talk (Do Not Trade) to Alrena and buy as many Dragon Bones as wished (Approx. 1892 for 99 Prayer without altar, 946 with altar)

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Alrena10

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Alrena11

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Dragon10

Third: Right click on the bones (Un-noted), click "Use" and then click on the altar shown below:

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Bury10

Experience Chart:

Dragon Bones with No Altar - 4920 Experience

Dragon Bones with Altar - 9840 Experience

Magic:

When doing Magic, wear full rune if possible, as you will hit nothing on the monster you are attacking, but gain the same amount of experience as if you were.
Always attack penguins if wearing Full Rune. Buy runes from Aubrey. Please note this is not the fastest way to get to 99 but the time won't differ too much (took me 2 hours using this method). This Method will save you having to buy lots of different runes. For a free Staff of Fire type "::Alch"

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Mage_b12

Levels 1-35: Wind Strike

Levels 35-59: Fire Bolt

Levels 59-75: Fire Blast ~ You may wish to use Ancient Spells (I did not). To use Ancient Spells, Pray at one of the alters. (One heals Prayer Points, one switches spell-books)

Levels 75-99: Fire Wave

To be honest what spells you use in order to get to 99 Magic are not important. These are just some examples of spells so you don't have to be constantly buying different types of runes. Ancient runes are recommended.

Experience Chart:
Incalculableness with rune on

Runecrafting:

I believe you can now mine essence by teleporting Aubrey safely. Then, teleport with the Mage of Zamarok to the abyss and craft runes (Will Update)

Experience Chart:

Waiting for thumbs up for mining ess

Agility:

Levels 1 - 99: Click Mage Book then Skilling Teleport. Talk to Jackie the Fruit Pirate. She will teleport you to the agility arena.

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Jackie11

First Climb this net:

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Climb_12

Then up this:

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Tree_b10

Across This:

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Balanc10

And finally down this:

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Climb_13

Then repeat the process

The following spoiler is only if you cannot get your client into High Detail. To do this, Click "File" - "Client Detail" - type "High"

Spoiler:

Levels 70-99: Due to the glitchiness of the following arena, Jackie the Fruit Pirate's Agility course is still the fastest exp. Purely for your interest here is the old agility guide:

Spoiler:

Experience Chart:

Climb Net - 5000 Experience
Climb Branch - 5000 Experience
Cross Tight-Rope - 0 Experience
Climb Down Branch - 5000 Experience

Herblore:: After farming, you will get Guam Leaf. Use it with Water-Filled Vials (if you have any. The only was I know of getting them if from Chaos Druids) and it will give you Herblore Exp =]

Use Guam Leaf:

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Use_gu10

With The Water Filled Vial:

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Use_wi10

And get this:

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Antipo10

Experience Chart:

Guam Leaf: 700 Experience

Thieving:

(Easiest skill to get to 99 on PowerScape)

To find stalls click Skilling Teleport in Mage Book then go outside a little way

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Thievi10

Levels 1 - 80: Stall on the left. Unsure of levels as I have 99. If anyone knows correct levels PLEASE leave a comment

Levels 80-99 : Stall on the right.

Experience Chart:

Silk Stall: 18,400 Experience
Gem Stall: 99,030 Experience

Crafting:

Best Way to Make Money

Levels 1 - 75: : Go Mage Book then Skilling Teleport . Trade with Dommik and buy a Chisel and 26 Sapphires. Put the chisel in the last slot and then click the chisel then the Stone etc. etc. etc. Work your way up the different stones until level 75. SELL TO SHOP ASSISTANT. To find shop assistant, go Mage Book then Home. He will be next to the ScoreBoard.

Buy 26 Sapphires and a Chisel

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Buy_ch10

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Sapphi10

Then Use the chisel with the sapphires.

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Sapphi11

Until they all Look like this:

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Sapphi12

You no longer sell your wares to Vannaka. It is now sold to the General Store Assistant.

Home Teleport, and Trade with him:

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Shop_a10

And sell your wares:

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Sell_y10

Spoiler:

Levels 75-99 : We'll be doing the same as before but with a twist. We're gonna make millions! I made 50Mil from this in 2 Hours and got 91 crafting. Buy 27 Dragon Stones for 50K ea, craft all into DragonStone Amulets, sell to Vannaka for 82K each!!! Thats 32K profit for every single one!!!

Fletching: Cut down the different trees (Logs, Oaks etc.) as your Woodcutting level allows, and fletch into bows/arrow shafts. I do not really have time to find out. PLEASE someone help me with this.

Slayer:

First, Follow this Map:

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Home_m10

Then go down the Trap-Door

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Open_t10

Then follow this map

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Underg10

Talk to Vannaka

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Talk_t10

And ask for a Task

@@@IMAGE@@@

Mining:

Go Mage Book then Skilling Teleport . Buy a Pick-Axe from Nurmof and work your way up the ores.

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Ores10

Smithing: You now must mine the ores and use with Furnace. Note 1: You will have to click each one with then the furnace etc. etc. Note 2: You do not need coal like you do with RuneScape. Then smith the bars on the Anvil.

Levels 1 - 20: Bronze (1 Tin)

Levels 20-60: Iron (1 Iron. No risk of failure)

Levels 60-70: Mithiril (1 Mithril Ore)

Levels 70-90: Adamant (1 Adamant Ore)

Levels 90-99 Rune (1 Rune Ore)

Furnace:

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Furnac10

Fishing:

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Fishin10

The left fishing spot is a Cage/Harpoon spot. All the others are Net/Harpoon

Levels 1-40: Shrimp. Go Mage Book then Skilling Teleport. Buy a net from the FisherMan and Fish on the Net/Harpoon spot.

Levels 40-60: Lobsters. Heres where you get some money. Cook (see cooking guide) and sell for 16K each to Herquin who is (Location Unknown)

Levels 60-73: Sharks. Third Fishing Spot. Good exp but bad money

Levels 73-99: Manta Rays. Fourth Fishing Spot. Also good exp but also bad money

Cooking: After Fishing, go Mage Book then Skilling Teleport. Use the fish with the range there.

The levels are the same as the Fishing ones.

Range:

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Cookin10

Firemaking: After WoodCutting (see WoodCutting guide) you will have plenty of logs to burn (or fletch, respectively). The levels for burning are the same a WoodCutting. You can continuously burn in one spot instead of making a row like RuneScape. Buy a TinderBox from various locations.

First click the TinderBox, or the Logs. Then click the other.

I have been told Oak Logs are best for firemaking, with approximetly 2k Exp per log.

WoodCutting: Go Mage Book then Skilling Teleport.

Look around for the trees

Levels 1-15: Trees

Levels 15-30: Oaks

Levels 30-60: Willows (Or I Guess Maples at 40)

Levels 60-75/90: Yews

Levels 75/90-99: Magics (Magics are very slow until about 90)

Farming:

Click Mage Book then Monster Teleport.

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Monste12

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Cave10

Once there, attack the Chaos Druids and pick up all seeds and vials (if you wish to do herblore later).

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Chaos_10

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Seeds10

Then go Mage Book then Skilling Teleport. Go to the Farming Patch and use your seeds with the Patch.

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Irit_s10

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Farmin10

Here is a Table for Herblore and Farming from Branedede

Seed Exp Herb Exp What potion you get

guam--------1K-----700-----------Anti-Poison
tarromin----2k------/--------------N/A
marentil-----2.5k---/--------------N/A
irit-----------6.5k 700 Super Attack
kwuarm 7k 700 Super Strength
cadantine 7k 700 Super Defence Pot
lantadyme 7k 1.5k Magic Pot
ranarr 4k 2.8k Prayer pot
dwarf weed 7.5k 1.5k Range Pot
snapdragon 9k 1.7k Super Restore Pot
toadflax 5k 3k Saradomin Brew

Guide Progress

Last Update - Re-Colored Skill Titles. Did more Experience Charts

Next Update - Finish Screenies. Continue Experience Charts
lol! lol! lol! clown
Back to top Go down
Uloveme
Mithril Dragon
Mithril Dragon
Uloveme

PostSubject: Re: ~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0   ~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 7:47 am

I'm going to be honest with you...AWESOME guide!. I have never used it but i enjoy reading impressive guides like this. I would just like to be one of the few to say thankyou for a good guide.

Sidenote - WTF 380 views like 10 comments?? it's 5 minutes to post thankyou ...he spent ages making a guide for 10 comments?.. Evil or Very Mad

~ Love
Back to top Go down
Amarath
Mithril Dragon
Mithril Dragon
Amarath

PostSubject: Re: ~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0   ~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 9:22 am

Good guide for newbies, nice work. Smile cheers
Back to top Go down
Hypnotic
Mithril Dragon
Mithril Dragon
Hypnotic

PostSubject: Re: ~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0   ~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 2:11 pm

5/5 nice.
Back to top Go down
zI Havok Iz
Forum Administrator
zI Havok Iz

PostSubject: Re: ~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0   ~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 7:19 pm

great guide, gave rep+
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0   ~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0 Empty

Back to top Go down

~The Ultimate Guide of PowerScape Skilling~ - Great guide for all newbies and experienced players alike - Version 1.0
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PowerScape :: PowerScape :: Guides and Suggestions-
Jump to: