PowerScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerScape is a runescape private server. It is a 317 server up 24/7 with x100 exp rates. We have one staff member who speaks english and another who speaks norwegian but is ok at english. Owners: Light and Jaxidor

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Server Crash ---> Items lost

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Uiik
Goblin
Goblin

Server Crash ---> Items lost Empty
PostSubject: Server Crash ---> Items lost   Server Crash ---> Items lost EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 7:30 pm

Yeahhh a couple days ago, my friend gave me a SS and full bandos.

I went to mith drags to test out the armor. I was doing very well until the server crashed. I couldn't get back on for 5 minutes. When I did get back on, I had died and lost the ss and full bandos.

How good are my chances of getting these items back, since the server crash was the reason I lost them?

I believe the ss actually was a gift to my friend from a moderator called.......LuckyDuck?
Back to top Go down
Uloveme
Mithril Dragon
Mithril Dragon
Uloveme

PostSubject: Re: Server Crash ---> Items lost   Server Crash ---> Items lost EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 6:24 am

What's your friends name? if it's someone with an ss and bando's armour and they agree that they lent you the stuff then the chances should be above 50% if you ask the right person.

~Love
Back to top Go down
PwRz
Guard
Guard

PostSubject: Re: Server Crash ---> Items lost   Server Crash ---> Items lost EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 5:28 pm

i wouldn't hold your breath, unfortunately. same thing happen to me, and it's hard to get mods to even answer me and when they do i don't get a straight answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server Crash ---> Items lost   Server Crash ---> Items lost Empty

Back to top Go down

Server Crash ---> Items lost
Page 1 of 1