PowerScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerScape is a runescape private server. It is a 317 server up 24/7 with x100 exp rates. We have one staff member who speaks english and another who speaks norwegian but is ok at english. Owners: Light and Jaxidor

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

fire cape suggestion and guide =)

Go down 
4 posters

make getting fire cape easyer and quicker?
YEA, I WANT FIRE CAPE TO!!!
fire cape suggestion and guide =) I_vote_lcap61%fire cape suggestion and guide =) I_vote_rcap
 61% [ 11 ]
i'm only a noob.. lol
fire cape suggestion and guide =) I_vote_lcap0%fire cape suggestion and guide =) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
nah, i got a fire cape, i don't care
fire cape suggestion and guide =) I_vote_lcap28%fire cape suggestion and guide =) I_vote_rcap
 28% [ 5 ]
whats a fire cape? O.O
fire cape suggestion and guide =) I_vote_lcap0%fire cape suggestion and guide =) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
none of the 4 answers above
fire cape suggestion and guide =) I_vote_lcap11%fire cape suggestion and guide =) I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
brandende
Lesser Demon
Lesser Demon
brandende

fire cape suggestion and guide =) Empty
PostSubject: fire cape suggestion and guide =)   fire cape suggestion and guide =) EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 9:10 am

the guide:
don't go with melee, thats way to hard/ inpossible :p, go with range

the things you should wear:
any 99 skill cape(they all gives the same bonus);
full black dragonhide or karils should do to;
robin hood;
range boots;
chrystal shield/other good shield;
crossbow with 3000-4000 or more bolts;
and an archer ring;
bring in your inventory:
i had 10 mantas with me, 1 range pot and 17 pray pots
suggestions:
get 99 range/defence/str/attack/hp/pray(i had 94 prayer so around 90 should do to)

BEGINNING:
there are 63 waves of attack, and they get harder and harder, don't use range pot in the beginning, its a waste lol, lets start with the first:

1: there will be a lvl 22 tz-kih(firebat looking monster), verry easy, just kill it
2: 2 lvl 22 tz-kih's, double easy lol
3: a lvl 45 tz-kek will apear, hes easy to, after you kill him he will split in to lvl 22 creatures
4: a lvl 45 tz-kek and a lvl 22 tz kih (i'm not going to repeat names from now lol)
5: a lvl 45 and 2 lvl 22's
6: 2 lvl 45's
7: here comes the first harder monster(not to hard) a lvl 90 tok-xil, use range pray, no food
8-13 repeats 1-6 with every time a lvl 90 in the wave
14: 2 lvl 90's
15: here comes another new 1, a lvl 180 yt-mejkot, use melee pray, still don't use range pot..
16-21 repeats 1-6 with a lvl 180 in the wave
22: a lvl 180+ a lvl 90, try to attack em not at the same time, if you get attacked by them both use range pray and shoot at the lvl 90 first!(hes dead quicker)
23-28: repeats 8-13 with a lvl 180 in every wave
29: a lvl 180 and 2 lvl 90's, try to attack em not at the same time(read 22 again :p)
30: 2 lvl 180's
31: heres a hard monster, a lvl 360 ket-zek, use mage pray and watch out that you still have pray!! he can hit around 44 so be carefull, get some distance cause he can do melee to.. use your range pot first time here Smile
32-59: repeats everything from 1-28 with a lvl 360 in every wave, hide at the exit (don't exit!!!), try to attack only 1 monster at a time (only 360,180 and 90, lvl 22 and 45 don't hit more than zero's lol), when more monsters attack at a time use mage pray and kill the lowest lvl first (90, than 180, than 360)
60: a lvl 360, a lvl 180 and 2 lvl 90's, be verry verry carefull with the following waves, they are the hardest, hide at exit (don't exit lol), watch pray, don't concentrate on the 1 u are attacking, concentrate on the 1 that is coming/can come
61: a lvl 360 and 2 lvl 180's, try to kill the 360 first cause hes the hardest and there is only 1
62: 2 lvl 360!!! acctually its pretty easy, you only need to watch pray cause you only need mage pray =)
63: ok, the last 1, but really the hardest!!! this is a lvl 720 monster who attacks with range, magic and melee!! the best tip i can give is to watch his attacks and use right pray just be4 the attack hits you, try to get some distance cause his melee 1 hits i think(never got hitten by melee lol) his range is a barrier like attack, magic is a huge fire bolt, i think range hits about 50 and his magic around 90 (i died than -.-)

well i hope this guide helps people who want fire cape ,don't quit when you fail, try again (i know its boring cause it can take 2 houres lol) i did it 4 times and 2 times i got killed by the 720 -.- but i got my fire cape finally Very Happy
and like amarath says, to kill the 720 just watch his attacks and switch pray, he mostly uses range attack(stomps on the ground) and the fire attack (dunno what he does, i was behind a wall lol) but the fire attack takes longer to hit and you can see it coming Smile

greetz bran

Last edited by brandende on Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Amarath
Mithril Dragon
Mithril Dragon
Amarath

PostSubject: Re: fire cape suggestion and guide =)   fire cape suggestion and guide =) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:09 am

Iv'e got fire cape with only black d hide full, archers helm, necklace of fury, onyx ring , rune c'bow (with 6000-8000 runite bolts.), off-hand i used Book lol, 8 manta ray's, 6-8 prayer pots, 4 range pots, oh and my ranged level was like 92 or 93 when i started it, and i ended it with range 97 Razz

Jad fight was easier than i thought, he hits slow and u have good chance to change you prayer all the time, just mainly focus whot his using next attack. And yeah, it takes some time to get throught Jad(720lv.) but be patience and fight like a real, then you achive it.. Smile

Good luck everyone! bounce

Thanks
Amarath king
Back to top Go down
camille10
Administrator
Administrator
camille10

PostSubject: Re: fire cape suggestion and guide =)   fire cape suggestion and guide =) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:41 am

Amarath wrote:
Iv'e got fire cape with only black d hide full, archers helm, necklace of fury, onyx ring , rune c'bow (with 6000-8000 runite bolts.), off-hand i used Book lol, 8 manta ray's, 6-8 prayer pots, 4 range pots, oh and my ranged level was like 92 or 93 when i started it, and i ended it with range 97 Razz

Jad fight was easier than i thought, he hits slow and u have good chance to change you prayer all the time, just mainly focus whot his using next attack. And yeah, it takes some time to get throught Jad(720lv.) but be patience and fight like a real, then you achive it.. Smile

Good luck everyone! bounce

Thanks
Amarath king

i got faster way to get fire cape ( admin only ) ::pickup 6580 =] lool Razz I love you Smile Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
Striker106
Lesser Demon
Lesser Demon
Striker106

PostSubject: Making Fire Capes Easier   fire cape suggestion and guide =) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 2:48 am

In a private server like Powerscape there are few achievements that really can make you stand out. To name a few there are things like Agility Skill Cape and what-not. Even PartyHats can be bought by one who has a couple of dollars to spare. I suppose something like having a Fire-Cape shows that you really are a good player and it makes you stand out from other noobs who craft for a few hours and buy the best gear.
Back to top Go down
Amarath
Mithril Dragon
Mithril Dragon
Amarath

PostSubject: Re: fire cape suggestion and guide =)   fire cape suggestion and guide =) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:16 am

camille10 wrote:
i got faster way to get fire cape ( admin only ) ::pickup 6580 =] lool Razz I love you Smile Very Happy lol!

lool <33 Smile
Back to top Go down
brandende
Lesser Demon
Lesser Demon
brandende

PostSubject: Re: fire cape suggestion and guide =)   fire cape suggestion and guide =) EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:45 pm

didn't go again yet, i'll try again soon Wink just don't have much time with school, hobby and gf lol -.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fire cape suggestion and guide =)   fire cape suggestion and guide =) Empty

Back to top Go down

fire cape suggestion and guide =)
Page 1 of 1