PowerScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerScape is a runescape private server. It is a 317 server up 24/7 with x100 exp rates. We have one staff member who speaks english and another who speaks norwegian but is ok at english. Owners: Light and Jaxidor

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

screwed......

Go down 
+2
tromonine
barrows sab
6 posters
AuthorMessage
barrows sab
barrows sab

screwed...... Empty
PostSubject: screwed......   screwed...... EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 2:20 pm

ok now i know for sure this is the end of power, i kept hoping it would be better but it doesnt ppl play for 2 weeks gets mod, lots of abuse and bullshit this isnt a way to get the server fully running again!
you guys made allmost all old players quit, like ppl play for 3 days and think they own the server!
sorry arrowz no offence but you screwed up not only you jaxi first but you didnt do shit to!
ok i know i said goodbye before but this time its really goodbye im done with all the bullshit of this server!
you guys dont carefor players or shit! you dont care about the server!
nerc,hyp,ryan,david,cindi,cry,cammy,lucky,regan,flamed,magic,cheif, total and the ppl i forgot to name here had a blast with you guys you guys really cared and you are special persons:D
ilove you guys!
for the rest enjoy....but dont keep you hopes up!

adios amigo's

(i will check forumonce in a while )
Back to top Go down
tromonine
Guard
Guard
tromonine

screwed...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: screwed......   screwed...... EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 9:16 pm

hey barrows, ryan told me he is almost finished with his own server, i will tell you when it's finished. btw arrowz highjacked the server from ryan so those of you who think ryan gave it up are wrong.
Back to top Go down
barrows sab
barrows sab

screwed...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: screwed......   screwed...... EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 6:45 am

tromonine wrote:
hey barrows, ryan told me he is almost finished with his own server, i will tell you when it's finished. btw arrowz highjacked the server from ryan so those of you who think ryan gave it up are wrong.

i know, and i know and yeah think i knew lmao!
Back to top Go down
brandende
Lesser Demon
Lesser Demon
brandende

screwed...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: screwed......   screwed...... EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 8:28 pm

hmmm people really left this game, it sucks, i just came back Sad
Back to top Go down
Uloveme
Mithril Dragon
Mithril Dragon
Uloveme

screwed...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: screwed......   screwed...... EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 7:31 am

I loove you too sabby cheers
Back to top Go down
nercroth
King Black Dragon
King Black Dragon
nercroth

screwed...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: screwed......   screwed...... EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 4:23 pm

barrows sab wrote:
ok now i know for sure this is the end of power, i kept hoping it would be better but it doesnt ppl play for 2 weeks gets mod, lots of abuse and bullshit this isnt a way to get the server fully running again!
you guys made allmost all old players quit, like ppl play for 3 days and think they own the server!
sorry arrowz no offence but you screwed up not only you jaxi first but you didnt do shit to!
ok i know i said goodbye before but this time its really goodbye im done with all the bullshit of this server!
nerc,hyp,ryan,david,cindi,cry,cammy,lucky,regan,flamed,magic,cheif, total and the ppl i forgot to name here had a blast with you guys you guys really cared and you are special persons:D
ilove you guys!

adios amigo's

i love you too thanks for saying my name first even if i was the bigest noob lol rofl im only black person rofl gf ps i loved this server but sence ryan quit and hyp got mod for being a dick i started to hate it all i got to say is fuck arrowz for fucking server up and wtf weres jax no1 knows kk cya
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerscape.fourm-motion.com
barrows sab
barrows sab

screwed...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: screwed......   screwed...... EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 4:03 am

nercroth wrote:
barrows sab wrote:
ilove you guys!

adios amigo's

i love you too thanks for saying my name first even if i was the bigest noob lol rofl im only black person rofl gf ps i loved this server but sence ryan quit and hyp got mod for being a dick i started to hate it all i got to say is fuck arrowz for fucking server up and wtf weres jax no1 knows kk cya
tbh i really dont give a shit about jax!
Back to top Go down
nercroth
King Black Dragon
King Black Dragon
nercroth

screwed...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: screwed......   screwed...... EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 12:32 pm

barrows sab wrote:
nercroth wrote:
barrows sab wrote:
ilove you guys!

adios amigo's

ehh i love you lol rofl but why you hate jax?
Back to top Go down
barrows sab
barrows sab

screwed...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: screwed......   screwed...... EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 12:35 pm

nercroth wrote:
barrows sab wrote:
nercroth wrote:
barrows sab wrote:
ilove you guys!

adios amigo's

erm becaus she is even worse then a gold digger she doesnt care about ppl she cares about slaves and your one of them so she could have been a pimp money whores and bitches. and i dont say i hate her idk her so i only can say i dont wanna know her and i dont like her
Back to top Go down
nercroth
King Black Dragon
King Black Dragon
nercroth

screwed...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: screwed......   screwed...... EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 4:22 pm

barrows sab wrote:
nercroth wrote:
barrows sab wrote:
nercroth wrote:
barrows sab wrote:
ilove you guys!

adios amigo's

erm becaus she is even worse then a gold digger she doesnt care about ppl she cares about slaves and your one of them so she could have been a pimp money whores and bitches. and i dont say i hate her idk her so i only can say i dont wanna know her and i dont like her
omfg lol your calling me a hore!!!! lol jk but how she a gold digger or worse?
Back to top Go down
jaxidor (I'm gay)
Guard
Guard

screwed...... Empty
PostSubject: powerscape   screwed...... EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 4:12 pm

thank you barrows Very Happy but yeah come to the new server
i got throwed out of this one by arrowzflame :C ipbanned so yeah
here
website == powerscape.weebly.com
client downlaod == http://www.mediafire.com/?myndrdmnytj