PowerScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerScape is a runescape private server. It is a 317 server up 24/7 with x100 exp rates. We have one staff member who speaks english and another who speaks norwegian but is ok at english. Owners: Light and Jaxidor

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yeah, someone help.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
god v3
Goblin
Goblin
god v3

Yeah, someone help. Empty
PostSubject: Yeah, someone help.   Yeah, someone help. EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 8:11 pm

Okay, for all of you who know me, this is God v3. My real name is Taylor.

I recently won the mod poll, which meant i was granted the power of mod. Around the same time, i was hacked as well. I have had several people explain to me that my friend, named "Tromonine", has posed as me, telling people it is his account and what not. In reality, it is mine. I have worked that account up to everything it has, including getting on the good side of the population so people would vote for me as the mod.

I am good friends with Hypnotic, and he has provided little to no help. ( Thanks Mason! Very Happy )

If anyone could tell me how to get a hold of Arrowz or Ryan, i would more than greatly appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
barrows sab
barrows sab

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, someone help.   Yeah, someone help. EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 5:15 am

god v3 wrote:

I recently won the mod poll, which meant i was granted the power of mod. Around the same time, i was hacked as well. I have had several people explain to me that my friend, named "Tromonine", has posed as me, telling people it is his account and what not. In reality, it is mine. I have worked that account up to everything it has, including getting on the good side of the population so people would vote for me as the mod.

I am good friends with Hypnotic, and he has provided little to no help. ( Thanks Mason! Very Happy )

If anyone could tell me how to get a hold of Arrowz or Ryan, i would more than greatly appreciate it.
i will pm u there email adress Smile
Back to top Go down
tromonine
Guard
Guard
tromonine

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, someone help.   Yeah, someone help. EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 8:35 pm

god v3 wrote:

What are you trying to say about me?
Back to top Go down
cry babe
Mithril Dragon
Mithril Dragon
cry babe

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, someone help.   Yeah, someone help. EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 8:31 pm

That your a good guy
Back to top Go down
tromonine
Guard
Guard
tromonine

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, someone help.   Yeah, someone help. EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 12:01 pm

Ok, just making sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, someone help.   Yeah, someone help. Empty

Back to top Go down

Yeah, someone help.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PowerScape :: PowerScape :: General Discussion-
Jump to: