PowerScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerScape is a runescape private server. It is a 317 server up 24/7 with x100 exp rates. We have one staff member who speaks english and another who speaks norwegian but is ok at english. Owners: Light and Jaxidor

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what the hell is wrong with you guys????

Go down 
+2
Uloveme
barrows sab
6 posters
AuthorMessage
barrows sab
barrows sab

what the hell is wrong with you guys???? Empty
PostSubject: what the hell is wrong with you guys????   what the hell is wrong with you guys???? EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 8:04 am

ok listen yesterday i came online i talked with several ppl who donated but never recieved anything like what the hell those ppl are trying to help you guys and you piss them off like that... idk who is in control of that since i didnt saw jax for like 5-6 weeks now, guys common be nice and fix it this isnt a way to treath ppl!
second is like i have 3 guys who where hacked...i wanted to discuss that with someone but nobody listens...like i wanna help ppl but i cant do shit except keep spammer away i cant even jail so... isnt about time that someone is gonna take some responsebility! i think that players have rights to and the least you can do is listen to them!!
btw omg123 is muted i made screenies that he was like if you dont give me your ags im gonna get the server down and the server went down for screenies pm me!
ok this isnt ment wrong it's more like i just wanted to clear my mind about his... so i hope someone will listen this time and respond on this!

lots of love sabrina
Back to top Go down
Uloveme
Mithril Dragon
Mithril Dragon
Uloveme

PostSubject: Re: what the hell is wrong with you guys????   what the hell is wrong with you guys???? EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 10:56 am

barrows sab wrote:
ok listen yesterday i came online i talked with several ppl who donated but never recieved anything like what the hell those ppl are trying to help you guys and you piss them off like that... idk who is in control of that since i didnt saw jax for like 5-6 weeks now, guys common be nice and fix it this isnt a way to treath ppl!
second is like i have 3 guys who where hacked...i wanted to discuss that with someone but nobody listens...like i wanna help ppl but i cant do shit except keep spammer away i cant even jail so... isnt about time that someone is gonna take some responsebility! i think that players have rights to and the least you can do is listen to them!!
btw omg123 is muted i made screenies that he was like if you dont give me your ags im gonna get the server down and the server went down for screenies pm me!
ok this isnt ment wrong it's more like i just wanted to clear my mind about his... so i hope someone will listen this time and respond on this!

lots of love sabrina

Yeahh...power is becoming like this big dickfuck zone, I think alot of people are getting slack and just wanna piss everyone else off.
Back to top Go down
barrows sab
barrows sab

PostSubject: Re: what the hell is wrong with you guys????   what the hell is wrong with you guys???? EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 3:38 pm

thats what i mean like in the beginning u could count on ppl now it;s more like u can count them on 1 hand the ppl u can trust and would help u,,,

oldies who will help:

- hyp
- arrowz
- keld
- uloveme
-ryan
-regan
-i r ninja
they have helped me allot
idk who i forgot but if i did didnt ment to (K)
Back to top Go down
cry babe
Mithril Dragon
Mithril Dragon
cry babe

PostSubject: Re: what the hell is wrong with you guys????   what the hell is wrong with you guys???? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 2:45 pm

Good Call Cause Im Still Auto-Jailed Or Something Cause I Cant Get Unjailed : /
Back to top Go down
barrows sab
barrows sab

PostSubject: Re: what the hell is wrong with you guys????   what the hell is wrong with you guys???? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 4:14 pm

cry babe wrote:
Good Call Cause Im Still Auto-Jailed Or Something Cause I Cant Get Unjailed : /

wtf who did jailed u then?
Back to top Go down
zI Havok Iz
Forum Administrator
zI Havok Iz

PostSubject: Re: what the hell is wrong with you guys????   what the hell is wrong with you guys???? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 7:41 pm

yeah i havnt seen jax or ryan on much
Back to top Go down
barrows sab
barrows sab

PostSubject: Re: what the hell is wrong with you guys????   what the hell is wrong with you guys???? EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 3:42 am

zI Havok Iz wrote:

the saying goes that arrowz ipbanned them...
Back to top Go down
cry babe
Mithril Dragon
Mithril Dragon
cry babe

PostSubject: Re: what the hell is wrong with you guys????   what the hell is wrong with you guys???? EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 4:03 pm

barrows sab wrote:
zI Havok Iz wrote:

the saying goes that arrowz ipbanned them...

Lol Ps is still in chaos : P
Back to top Go down
nercroth
King Black Dragon
King Black Dragon
nercroth

PostSubject: Re: what the hell is wrong with you guys????   what the hell is wrong with you guys???? EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 10:27 pm

barrows sab wrote:
thats what i mean like in the beginning u could count on ppl now it;s more like u can count them on 1 hand the ppl u can trust and would help u,,,

oldies who will help:

- hyp
- arrowz
- keld
- uloveme
-ryan
-regan
-i r ninja
they have helped me allot
idk who i forgot but if i did didnt ment to (K)
weres my name nub
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerscape.fourm-motion.com
Striker106
Lesser Demon
Lesser Demon
Striker106

PostSubject: Re: what the hell is wrong with you guys????   what the hell is wrong with you guys???? EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 3:54 am

It's all cos i took a break...now this looks like a piece of #$%^

But imma try it again

Someone tell me it isn't too bad?
Back to top Go down
Uloveme
Mithril Dragon
Mithril Dragon
Uloveme

PostSubject: Re: what the hell is wrong with you guys????   what the hell is wrong with you guys???? EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:59 am

It's terrible.
Back to top Go down
Striker106
Lesser Demon
Lesser Demon
Striker106

PostSubject: Re: what the hell is wrong with you guys????   what the hell is wrong with you guys???? EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 2:27 pm

Oh...

Why?
Back to top Go down
Uloveme
Mithril Dragon
Mithril Dragon
Uloveme

PostSubject: Re: what the hell is wrong with you guys????   what the hell is wrong with you guys???? EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 11:26 am

Just sucks...
Back to top Go down
barrows sab
barrows sab

PostSubject: Re: what the hell is wrong with you guys????   what the hell is wrong with you guys???? EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 2:19 pm

ok now i know for sure this is the end of power, i kept hoping it would be better but it doesnt ppl play for 2 weeks gets mod, lots of abuse and bullshit this isnt a way to get the server fully running again!
you guys made allmost all old players quit, like ppl play for 3 days and think they own the server!
sorry arrowz no offence but you screwed up not only you jaxi first but you didnt do shit to!
ok i know i said goodbye before but this time its really goodbye im done with all the bullshit of this server!
you guys dont carefor players or shit! you dont care about the server!
nerc,hyp,ryan,david,cindi,cry,cammy,lucky,regan,flamed,magic,cheif, total and the ppl i forgot to name here had a blast with you guys you guys really cared and you are special persons:D
ilove you guys!
for the rest enjoy....but dont keep you hopes up!

adios amigo's Smile

(i will check forumonce in a while Smile)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what the hell is wrong with you guys????   what the hell is wrong with you guys???? Empty

Back to top Go down

what the hell is wrong with you guys????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PowerScape :: PowerScape :: General Discussion-
Jump to: