PowerScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerScape is a runescape private server. It is a 317 server up 24/7 with x100 exp rates. We have one staff member who speaks english and another who speaks norwegian but is ok at english. Owners: Light and Jaxidor

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prolley Gona Quit

Go down 
+2
Sir Colton
Hypnotic
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hypnotic
Mithril Dragon
Mithril Dragon
Hypnotic

Prolley Gona Quit Empty
PostSubject: Prolley Gona Quit   Prolley Gona Quit EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 9:35 am

Alright, I'm Naming Cheif My Successor, And He's Gona Be Admin Now, I Steri0dz I Aka Mod Andy, Cheated. And Sucked Arrowz Dick For Free Items, Same With Flamed They Iped Me. I'll Get You Tho :3
Back to top Go down
Sir Colton
Mithril Dragon
Mithril Dragon
Sir Colton

Prolley Gona Quit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prolley Gona Quit   Prolley Gona Quit EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 11:57 am

What a-boot Colton?
Back to top Go down
PwRz
Guard
Guard

Prolley Gona Quit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prolley Gona Quit   Prolley Gona Quit EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 1:46 pm

yes there have been a lot of people getting free items lately, and it's pissing me off
Back to top Go down
barrows sab
barrows sab

Prolley Gona Quit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prolley Gona Quit   Prolley Gona Quit EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 3:19 pm

thanks for listening hyp *caugh cough* i always took ur back and your letting me down like this...:'(
Back to top Go down
Uloveme
Mithril Dragon
Mithril Dragon
Uloveme

Prolley Gona Quit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prolley Gona Quit   Prolley Gona Quit EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 5:09 am

You don't have to quit just because 2 retards are giving you a hard time, Mod andy and Flamed are the biggest shitheads, they piss me off so much because they think their awesome and rich and shit because Arrowz spawned them items, Can't Ryan unIP you? I came back because you were like "Yeah just come play power, i'll take care of you" week later your quiting, are you joking me?... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
barrows sab
barrows sab

Prolley Gona Quit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prolley Gona Quit   Prolley Gona Quit EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 9:03 am

Uloveme wrote:
You don't have to quit just because 2 retards are giving you a hard time, Mod andy and Flamed are the biggest shitheads, they piss me off so much because they think their awesome and rich and shit because Arrowz spawned them items, Can't Ryan unIP you? I came back because you were like "Yeah just come play power, i'll take care of you" week later your quiting, are you joking me?... Evil or Very Mad

same here u told me to come back came back for you and now ur gonna quit thats bull m8
Back to top Go down
Hypnotic
Mithril Dragon
Mithril Dragon
Hypnotic

Prolley Gona Quit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prolley Gona Quit   Prolley Gona Quit EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 12:56 pm

i got un-iped, it was that cunt mod andy, and flamed had alot of illegal items :C sorry to make a huge incident ily all
Back to top Go down
nercroth
King Black Dragon
King Black Dragon
nercroth

Prolley Gona Quit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prolley Gona Quit   Prolley Gona Quit EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 6:40 pm

Uloveme wrote:
stop this shit im the fucking server shit head and ever thing you can call me it is my pride lol and hyp is a dick but he is a good person so all of you who hates him fuck off i still hate you hyp but like you told me we always gonna be friends so it dosent matter and wtf is up with you not likeing black pplz noob Sad i love white people i have a white gf atm and she isent ugly noob lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerscape.fourm-motion.com
barrows sab
barrows sab

Prolley Gona Quit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prolley Gona Quit   Prolley Gona Quit EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 2:52 am

[quote="nercroth"]
Uloveme wrote:
stop this shit im the fucking server shit head and ever thing you can call me it is my pride lol and hyp is a dick but he is a good person so all of you who hates him fuck off i still hate you hyp but like you told me we always gonna be friends so it dosent matter and wtf is up with you not likeing black pplz noob Sad i love white people i have a white gf atm and she isent ugly noob lol! lol! lol![/quoite]
im white so u call me ugly XDXD
Back to top Go down
nercroth
King Black Dragon
King Black Dragon
nercroth

Prolley Gona Quit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prolley Gona Quit   Prolley Gona Quit EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 4:34 pm

[quote="barrows sab"]
nercroth wrote:
Uloveme wrote:
stop this shit im the fucking server shit head and ever thing you can call me it is my pride lol and hyp is a dick but he is a good person so all of you who hates him fuck off i still hate you hyp but like you told me we always gonna be friends so it dosent matter and wtf is up with you not likeing black pplz noob Sad i love white people i have a white gf atm and she isent ugly noob lol! lol! lol![/quoite]
im white so u call me ugly XDXD
ok you dont read good atm i said i got a white gf and she isent ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerscape.fourm-motion.com
Sponsored content

Prolley Gona Quit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prolley Gona Quit   Prolley Gona Quit Empty

Back to top Go down

Prolley Gona Quit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PowerScape :: PowerScape :: General Discussion-
Jump to: