PowerScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerScape is a runescape private server. It is a 317 server up 24/7 with x100 exp rates. We have one staff member who speaks english and another who speaks norwegian but is ok at english. Owners: Light and Jaxidor

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi, I'm the super pimp Jeremy

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeremy
Goblin
Goblin
Jeremy

Hi, I'm the super pimp Jeremy Empty
PostSubject: Hi, I'm the super pimp Jeremy   Hi, I'm the super pimp Jeremy EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 1:33 pm

Hey,

I'm Jeremy Horsfall-Steinbrenner, I live in The United States in Missouri. I don't consider myself a geek, but I am on my computer almost 24/7 unless I'm with a girlfriend or at a party.

Heres a list of a few things i like to do : P
~Hacking
~Movie/Video Editing (One of my Recent projects was with Dreamwelder Productions Dreamwelder.com
~Runescape Private Servers (Powerscape and my own mostly)
~Runescaoe (I have a 125, 105, 98, 98, 93, 92, 84, 78, 78, 68, 67, 62, 59, 56, 45, 34, 15, 4, 3, and 3. I have been playing Rs since classic : P and i bought a few of em)
~Partying (I'm not a lightweight)
~Girls (Gotta love em' XD)
~World of Warcraft (I got 2 lvl 85's, In WoW, and a lvl 74 Worgen and a lvl 68 Goblin)
~Dark Orbit
~Messing with my school's IT Director (I temporarily mess up computers for fun, he doesn't like me :L)
~Camping/Traveling to new and exotic places
~CONCERTS (Favorite Band: Hollywood Undead)

Well, that is just a broad overview of my life, If you ever need any help for anything, u can e-mail me at dajeremyhs@yahoo.com (I'm always checking it)

~Jeremy
(SIG COMING SOON)
Back to top Go down
http://www.Dreamwelder.com
Sir Colton
Mithril Dragon
Mithril Dragon
Sir Colton

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm the super pimp Jeremy   Hi, I'm the super pimp Jeremy EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 5:53 pm

~Hacking-not somethign you wanna say Razz

~Runescaoe (I have a 125, 105, 98, 98, 93, 92, 84, 78, 78, 68, 67, 62, 59, 56, 45, 34, 15, 4, 3, and 3. I have been playing Rs since classic : P and i bought a few of em)
-CAnt i get in on one of those 98's? Razz

Hope you stay, its a great server
Back to top Go down
nercroth
King Black Dragon
King Black Dragon
nercroth

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm the super pimp Jeremy   Hi, I'm the super pimp Jeremy EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 2:59 am

Sir Colton wrote:
~Hacking-not somethign you wanna say Razz

-CAnt i get in on one of those 98's? Razz

Hope you stay, its a great server
it isent called hacking it is called no life ftw lol gf mate
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerscape.fourm-motion.com
cry babe
Mithril Dragon
Mithril Dragon
cry babe

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm the super pimp Jeremy   Hi, I'm the super pimp Jeremy EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 7:54 pm

Hey,

I'm Cindy Horsfall-Steinbrenner, I live in The Canada States in Missouri. I don't consider myself a geek, but I am on my computer almost 24/7 unless I'm with a boyfriend or at a party.

~Hacking
~Movie/Video Editing (One of my Recent projects was with Dreamwelder Productions Dreamwelder.com
~World of Warcraft (I got 2 lvl 85's, In WoW, and a lvl 74 Worgen and a lvl 68 Goblin)
~Dark Orbit
~Messing with my school's IT Director (I temporarily mess up computers for fun, he doesn't like me :L)

Well, that is just a broad overview of my life, If you ever need any help for anything, u can e-mail me at dacindyhs@yahoo.com (I'm always checking it)

~Cindy
(SIG COMING SOON)
Back to top Go down
R E N O T S
Guard
Guard

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm the super pimp Jeremy   Hi, I'm the super pimp Jeremy EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 7:55 am

cry babe wrote:
Hey,

I'm Cindy Horsfall-Steinbrenner, I live in The Canada States in Missouri. I don't consider myself a geek, but I am on my computer almost 24/7 unless I'm with a boyfriend or at a party.

~Hacking
~Dark Orbit

Well, that is just a broad overview of my life, If you ever need any help for anything, u can e-mail me at dacindyhs@yahoo.com (I'm always checking it)

~Cindy
(SIG COMING SOON)

hmmmmm do use know each other in real
if not haha nice joke
if yous do what a happy couple
(same last name soo you know i think)

sincerly
R E N O T S
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm the super pimp Jeremy   Hi, I'm the super pimp Jeremy Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi, I'm the super pimp Jeremy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PowerScape :: PowerScape :: General Discussion-
Jump to: