PowerScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerScape is a runescape private server. It is a 317 server up 24/7 with x100 exp rates. We have one staff member who speaks english and another who speaks norwegian but is ok at english. Owners: Light and Jaxidor

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

yes im back and i realized something i fucking quit!!!!!

Go down 
+2
barrows sab
nercroth
6 posters
AuthorMessage
nercroth
King Black Dragon
King Black Dragon
nercroth

yes im back and i realized something i fucking quit!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: yes im back and i realized something i fucking quit!!!!!   yes im back and i realized something i fucking quit!!!!! EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 11:42 am

i accualy realized im wasteing my time being nice to every1 and trying my hardest i quit this isent my life unlike some people i have better things to do i dont want to play this server no more becuse the way all of you think of me and i honestly think jax makes dumb ass staff decitions she should of left it to ryan cuz ryans better at makeing decitions also she is fucking up the server with the dumb ass updates and dosent accualy care what the player's wants i know she's a good person but if she takes some time to listen to us instead of being on arrows and hyps dick 24\7 and btw hyp thinks he runs you thats how he fucking knows your pass im sory jax but my feelings are comeing out sence my grandmother has passed away im fucking sad to say this but this server went far and did good but as for me i fucking hate everything thats going on i cant stand this shit so i fucking quit il get on once and a while and say hi il vote too il be live on fourms but as for that i wont even waste my time geting on every day cuz i went no were with this server and had shit to do and im pissed off at all of the shit that i tought of that you guys did to me i know i might of bin a pain in the ass at times but hey im only 13 and you dont have to treat me like a littel ass kid i want you to treat me like you would treat your friend irl. (i will fucking miss this server and all the good times we had but it's over lol cya guys)
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerscape.fourm-motion.com
barrows sab
barrows sab

PostSubject: Re: yes im back and i realized something i fucking quit!!!!!   yes im back and i realized something i fucking quit!!!!! EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 1:51 pm

nercroth wrote:
i accualy realized im wasteing my time being nice to every1 and trying my hardest i quit this isent my life unlike some people i have better things to do i dont want to play this server no more becuse the way all of you think of me and i honestly think jax makes dumb ass staff decitions she should of left it to ryan cuz ryans better at makeing decitions also she is fucking up the server with the dumb ass updates and dosent accualy care what the player's wants i know she's a good person but if she takes some time to listen to us instead of being on arrows and hyps dick 24\7 and btw hyp thinks he runs you thats how he fucking knows your pass im sory jax but my feelings are comeing out sence my grandmother has passed away im fucking sad to say this but this server went far and did good but as for me i fucking hate everything thats going on i cant stand this shit so i fucking quit il get on once and a while and say hi il vote too il be live on fourms but as for that i wont even waste my time geting on every day cuz i went no were with this server and had shit to do and im pissed off at all of the shit that i tought of that you guys did to me i know i might of bin a pain in the ass at times but hey im only 13 and you dont have to treat me like a littel ass kid i want you to treat me like you would treat your friend irl. (i will fucking miss this server and all the good times we had but it's over lol cya guys)

so not even a few nice words :O
Back to top Go down
Omfgitsme
Lesser Demon
Lesser Demon

PostSubject: LOL   yes im back and i realized something i fucking quit!!!!! EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 3:56 pm

You need to use word then paste it here...Too many errors O.o
Back to top Go down
cry babe
Mithril Dragon
Mithril Dragon
cry babe

PostSubject: Re: yes im back and i realized something i fucking quit!!!!!   yes im back and i realized something i fucking quit!!!!! EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 4:01 pm

PS better STEP IT UP cause they just lost like 10 people lol, i dont know the reason but there is one
and they better solve it quick before it gets worst.......
Back to top Go down
nercroth
King Black Dragon
King Black Dragon
nercroth

PostSubject: Re: yes im back and i realized something i fucking quit!!!!!   yes im back and i realized something i fucking quit!!!!! EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 4:57 pm

cry babe wrote:
PS better STEP IT UP cause they just lost like 10 people lol, i dont know the reason but there is one
and they better solve it quick before it gets worst.......
the reason is were fucking tired of jax makeing the wrong chocies and im fucking pissed off cuz why the fuck would jax tell hyp her pass shes a fucking dick i swear she dosent understand anything were only trying to help her
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerscape.fourm-motion.com
Ryan
Administrator
Administrator
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: yes im back and i realized something i fucking quit!!!!!   yes im back and i realized something i fucking quit!!!!! EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 5:43 pm

Jax makes many bad decisions I cannot control, and I can't do anything about it. One of them is I'm not allowed the pass to VPS (which is why users are muted for a while, I can't solve many player problems, etc.) which is why many are quitting. "Shitty staff" when I'm the only staff on besides Mason, Total, and Cheif, which cannot solve most player problems aswell.

Though Jax does make alot of decisions, she isn't doing it to hurt you. She doesn't mean it. She just doesn't take my input for many of the things she does. I am sorry you are quitting. MSN me.
Back to top Go down
barrows sab
barrows sab

PostSubject: Re: yes im back and i realized something i fucking quit!!!!!   yes im back and i realized something i fucking quit!!!!! EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 6:51 am

Ryan wrote:
Jax makes many bad decisions I cannot control, and I can't do anything about it. One of them is I'm not allowed the pass to VPS (which is why users are muted for a while, I can't solve many player problems, etc.) which is why many are quitting. "Shitty staff" when I'm the only staff on besides Mason, Total, and Cheif, which cannot solve most player problems aswell.

Though Jax does make alot of decisions, she isn't doing it to hurt you. She doesn't mean it. She just doesn't take my input for many of the things she does. I am sorry you are quitting. MSN me.

sorry to say it but jaxi isnt doing anything to solve it to cmon if everybody quits u should realize there is something wrong...????
Back to top Go down
cogoloco
Mithril Dragon
Mithril Dragon

PostSubject: Re: yes im back and i realized something i fucking quit!!!!!   yes im back and i realized something i fucking quit!!!!! EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 7:15 pm

I'm glad to c that ppl r bein nice to nerc only bad thing is that he quits wen I come back Sad...yup I'm back as soon as my laptop gets fixed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: yes im back and i realized something i fucking quit!!!!!   yes im back and i realized something i fucking quit!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

yes im back and i realized something i fucking quit!!!!!
Page 1 of 1