PowerScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerScape is a runescape private server. It is a 317 server up 24/7 with x100 exp rates. We have one staff member who speaks english and another who speaks norwegian but is ok at english. Owners: Light and Jaxidor

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to run powerscape

Go down 
+3
Uloveme
cry babe
Ryan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan
Administrator
Administrator
Ryan

How to run powerscape Empty
PostSubject: How to run powerscape   How to run powerscape EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 2:37 pm

Powerscape is a java executible program and is zipped in WinRAR. You will need:
1. WinRAR (a good, free alternative is 7-zip)
2. Java
3. JDK (Java developers kit)
And atleast 512MB of RAM.

Step one: Download powerscape from the home page once you have the stuff needed
Step two: Un-zip it to a location you would like it to be at. If a bunch of files appear, just make a folder and put them in it.
Step three: Open the folder and execute Compile.bat.
Step four: Now do run.bat.
Step five: Create an account under any username and password. This will be your account.
Step six: Type ::rules.

Can't connect?
P: The program gives me an error like "The information at "0x0000" referenced memory at "0x0000". The memory cannot be read." (the 0x0000 can be different numbers and letters besides the x)
S: Create a shortcut for Run.bat. Right click it and go to properties. After target, there should be a path location. Leave that alone. After the path paste the following in leaving a space between the path and the command.
Code:
+mat_forcehardwaresync 0 +snd_async_prefetch_priority 1
. That will make it top priority on your CPU usage and MEM usage.

P: I have windows vista and this wont work.
S: Hahaha sucks for you.
Just kidding. Although it DOES suck for you. Right click on run.bat, and go to properties. Go to compatibility. Check the checkbox and hit run in compatibility for Windows XP.

P: The program is failing to compile and/or run.
S: Right click on the program, go to properties. Go over to security and find your account in the list. Give yourself full control over the program and all other accounts. If you can't, log into Administrator and repeat the process. When you are in administrator, go to C:\Documents and Settings\(ACCOUNT NAME)\(WHERE YOU SAVED THE FILE) to get to the file. If you do not have administrator access, you may not be able to run this program.

P: The program is failing on compiling.
S: Download Java and JDK.

Please post all other problems here.
Back to top Go down
cry babe
Mithril Dragon
Mithril Dragon
cry babe

PostSubject: Re: How to run powerscape   How to run powerscape EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 8:13 pm

Helpful
Back to top Go down
Uloveme
Mithril Dragon
Mithril Dragon
Uloveme

PostSubject: Re: How to run powerscape   How to run powerscape EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 12:31 pm

New Client @ www.megaupload.com/?d=Xoh4hguu
Back to top Go down
maskot
Cow
Cow

PostSubject: Re: How to run powerscape   How to run powerscape EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 9:26 pm

Ummm, Yeah, haven't seen me in a while I bet.

I have a question about how I can run the server, I can access it up to the point when it says "connecting to server, please wait..." Then it says something like loggin failed or error connecting to server. And yes I did read the question you answered on the original post, I've done everythiong, but nothing works...
Back to top Go down
jaxidor (I'm gay)
Guard
Guard

PostSubject: Re: How to run powerscape   How to run powerscape EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 11:02 am

maskot wrote:
Ummm, Yeah, haven't seen me in a while I bet.

I have a question about how I can run the server, I can access it up to the point when it says "connecting to server, please wait..." Then it says something like loggin failed or error connecting to server. And yes I did read the question you answered on the original post, I've done everythiong, but nothing works...

go to poowerscape.weebly.com and download the client from there and ok
Back to top Go down
mikenike500
Guard
Guard
mikenike500

PostSubject: powerscape   How to run powerscape EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 10:04 am

is this server still running guys, latest post was feb tenth of how to run this, ide love to join again
Back to top Go down
Omfgitsme
Lesser Demon
Lesser Demon

PostSubject: Re: How to run powerscape   How to run powerscape EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 1:02 pm

Mike go where jaxi posted a link to..Its powerscape
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to run powerscape   How to run powerscape Empty

Back to top Go down

How to run powerscape
Page 1 of 1