PowerScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerScape is a runescape private server. It is a 317 server up 24/7 with x100 exp rates. We have one staff member who speaks english and another who speaks norwegian but is ok at english. Owners: Light and Jaxidor

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

aww hyp hates black people

Go down 
+3
Omfgitsme
Hypnotic
nercroth
7 posters
AuthorMessage
nercroth
King Black Dragon
King Black Dragon
nercroth

aww hyp hates black people Empty
PostSubject: aww hyp hates black people   aww hyp hates black people EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 6:43 pm

lol so as you all know hyp hates black people and im black and also i love white people i got a white gf her name is amber onlything wrong with her is that she had a kid when she was 12 and now she is 13 and pregnant again and idk if it my baby cuz i only fucked her once and im kinda scared idk what to do fail i fail i fail gonna kill my self if it's my baby btw loool gonna kill her too lol jk il just get a job and make some mula any tips? plz sabbie answer i love you Smile hyp dont answer some dumb shit becuse this is a real situation rofl look how i spelled situation lool idk how to spell i fail Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerscape.fourm-motion.com
Hypnotic
Mithril Dragon
Mithril Dragon
Hypnotic

PostSubject: Re: aww hyp hates black people   aww hyp hates black people EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 8:31 pm

i fucking died looking at your african writing

1.TEXT REMOVED
2.you cant get a gf
3.you lie
4.gf bank
5.your black
6.you love watermelon
Back to top Go down
nercroth
King Black Dragon
King Black Dragon
nercroth

PostSubject: Re: aww hyp hates black people   aww hyp hates black people EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 9:59 pm

Hypnotic wrote:
i fucking died looking at your african writing

1.your black
2.you cant get a gf
3.you lie
4.gf bank
5.your black
6.you love watermelon
gtfo
Back to top Go down
Omfgitsme
Lesser Demon
Lesser Demon

PostSubject: Re: aww hyp hates black people   aww hyp hates black people EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 10:02 pm

LOL nerc is a &^%$# and the most hated on powerscape lol
Back to top Go down
barrows sab
barrows sab

PostSubject: Re: aww hyp hates black people   aww hyp hates black people EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 2:55 am

nercroth wrote:
lol so as you all know hyp hates black people and im black and also i love white people i got a white gf her name is amber onlything wrong with her is that she had a kid when she was 12 and now she is 13 and pregnant again and idk if it my baby cuz i only fucked her once and im kinda scared idk what to do fail i fail i fail gonna kill my self if it's my baby btw loool gonna kill her too lol jk il just get a job and make some mula any tips? plz sabbie answer i love you Smile hyp dont answer some dumb shit becuse this is a real situation rofl look how i spelled situation lool idk how to spell i fail Sad

lmao she is pregnant and u dont know if it's you baby lol erm and wtf is mula XDXD and im white and there is nothing wrong with me?
Back to top Go down
nercroth
King Black Dragon
King Black Dragon
nercroth

PostSubject: Re: aww hyp hates black people   aww hyp hates black people EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 4:32 pm

barrows sab wrote:
nercroth wrote:

lmao she is pregnant and u dont know if it's you baby lol erm and wtf is mula XDXD and im white and there is nothing wrong with me?
l00l mula is money ofc and i said i love white pplz read it over
Back to top Go down
barrows sab
barrows sab

PostSubject: Re: aww hyp hates black people   aww hyp hates black people EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 3:54 am

nercroth wrote:
barrows sab wrote:
nercroth wrote:

hahah sorry same as now im at work lmao so im trying to work but dont feel like it so i dont read well caus i try to concentrate lmao, and if i where u use condoms lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
nercroth
King Black Dragon
King Black Dragon
nercroth

PostSubject: Re: aww hyp hates black people   aww hyp hates black people EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 12:07 pm

barrows sab wrote:
nercroth wrote:
barrows sab wrote:
nercroth wrote:

hahah sorry same as now im at work lmao so im trying to work but dont feel like it so i dont read well caus i try to concentrate lmao, and if i where u use condoms lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
i do use them. it probly had a hole or poped cuz it bin 1 month sence then and she still havent got her period and were going to doctors on sunday to check if it is my baby but oh well if it is my baby i know what i got to do.but i hope it isent my baby cuz im only 13 and i dont want a fucking child atm maby when im 21
Back to top Go down
barrows sab
barrows sab

PostSubject: Re: aww hyp hates black people   aww hyp hates black people EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 12:39 pm

nercroth wrote:
barrows sab wrote:
nercroth wrote:
barrows sab wrote:
nercroth wrote:

i do use them. it probly had a hole or poped cuz it bin 1 month sence then and she still havent got her period and were going to doctors on sunday to check if it is my baby but oh well if it is my baby i know what i got to do.but i hope it isent my baby cuz im only 13 and i dont want a fucking child atm maby when im 21

and she is 12 omg cmon u both cvan't raise a child??????????
like no offence ur kids urself lol lol lol
but are u sure she is pregnant? and if u guys have sex doesnt she use birthcontroll lmao!
Back to top Go down
Hypnotic
Mithril Dragon
Mithril Dragon
Hypnotic

PostSubject: Re: aww hyp hates black people   aww hyp hates black people EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 1:36 pm

nerc got fucked by his dad, now he's pregnant
Back to top Go down
barrows sab
barrows sab

PostSubject: Re: aww hyp hates black people   aww hyp hates black people EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 2:23 am

Hypnotic wrote:

haha did he swallow caus then the baby will grow in his stomach and he will poop it out lmaooooooo sorry it's to early for me XD
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Goblin
Goblin
Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: aww hyp hates black people   aww hyp hates black people EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 2:43 pm

N***A WHERES MA WATERMELON!!!!

lmfao im white and i love black people : P (3 black girl V-cards)

yeah and hyp u shitty ass cracker shut up and get a hoe : P (jkin)

we just need to stfu who gives a fuck if anyone hates any certain color of skin (nerc just bleach ur skin XD)

~Jeremy
Back to top Go down
http://www.Dreamwelder.com
I DasH I
Cow
Cow

PostSubject: Re: aww hyp hates black people   aww hyp hates black people EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 4:01 pm

barrows sab wrote:
Hypnotic wrote:

haha did he swallow caus then the baby will grow in his stomach and he will poop it out lmaooooooo sorry it's to early for me XD

Ape sex is disgusting isnt it.
Back to top Go down
zI Havok Iz
Forum Administrator
zI Havok Iz

PostSubject: Re: aww hyp hates black people   aww hyp hates black people EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 4:18 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: aww hyp hates black people   aww hyp hates black people Empty

Back to top Go down

aww hyp hates black people
Page 1 of 1