PowerScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerScape is a runescape private server. It is a 317 server up 24/7 with x100 exp rates. We have one staff member who speaks english and another who speaks norwegian but is ok at english. Owners: Light and Jaxidor

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Godwar Dungeon Suggestion ~ Uloveme

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Uloveme
Mithril Dragon
Mithril Dragon
Uloveme

Godwar Dungeon Suggestion ~ Uloveme Empty
PostSubject: Godwar Dungeon Suggestion ~ Uloveme   Godwar Dungeon Suggestion ~ Uloveme EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 2:42 am

My idea is a Godwar Key or a Pass that you can donate for or buy from players for $2 or 100m or so, which allows you to access the general without killing the 20 Saradomin mages. Pretty simple really any comments thankyou.

~Love
Back to top Go down
Striker106
Lesser Demon
Lesser Demon
Striker106

PostSubject: Re: Godwar Dungeon Suggestion ~ Uloveme   Godwar Dungeon Suggestion ~ Uloveme EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 5:55 am

I've never done God Wars but sounds great =D

Lol you know I'll support anything you say anyway, but seriously it sounds like a good idea

Striker
Back to top Go down
Globe
Guard
Guard

PostSubject: Re: Godwar Dungeon Suggestion ~ Uloveme   Godwar Dungeon Suggestion ~ Uloveme EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 8:23 am

20 saras isnt that hard to do !
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Administrator
Administrator
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Godwar Dungeon Suggestion ~ Uloveme   Godwar Dungeon Suggestion ~ Uloveme EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 3:32 pm

But what if they want to not use food on the Saradomin guys? Good idea, I'll consider this.
Back to top Go down
Uloveme
Mithril Dragon
Mithril Dragon
Uloveme

PostSubject: Re: Godwar Dungeon Suggestion ~ Uloveme   Godwar Dungeon Suggestion ~ Uloveme EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 5:34 am

Globe wrote:
20 saras isnt that hard to do !

It might not seem that hard but if you do Godwars everyday like I do it gets annoyying, imagine having to kill 120 saradomin mages that don't drop anything at all for just 6 shots at the general, if you look at it from that perspective it's alot of mages and alot of food wasted. This wouldn't be neccessary for just a little payment for a pass.
Back to top Go down
Globe
Guard
Guard

PostSubject: Re: Godwar Dungeon Suggestion ~ Uloveme   Godwar Dungeon Suggestion ~ Uloveme EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 8:07 am

for starters cindi , invite me to godwars !

never kille dthe thing . even at other servers !

welll if u put it that way !

but if u ask me , i would better kil 20 saras , not pay 100m or what ur suggestion was !
Back to top Go down
Uloveme
Mithril Dragon
Mithril Dragon
Uloveme

PostSubject: Re: Godwar Dungeon Suggestion ~ Uloveme   Godwar Dungeon Suggestion ~ Uloveme EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 3:59 pm

Globe wrote:
for starters cindi , invite me to godwars !

never kille dthe thing . even at other servers !

welll if u put it that way !

but if u ask me , i would better kil 20 saras , not pay 100m or what ur suggestion was !

Well Sorryyy, this is completely optional i'm not saying you HAVE to do this but it would be alot more convinient.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Godwar Dungeon Suggestion ~ Uloveme   Godwar Dungeon Suggestion ~ Uloveme Empty

Back to top Go down

Godwar Dungeon Suggestion ~ Uloveme
Page 1 of 1