PowerScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerScape is a runescape private server. It is a 317 server up 24/7 with x100 exp rates. We have one staff member who speaks english and another who speaks norwegian but is ok at english. Owners: Light and Jaxidor

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestion - Name Change

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Striker106
Lesser Demon
Lesser Demon
Striker106

Suggestion - Name Change Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion - Name Change   Suggestion - Name Change EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 2:10 am

For the price of a Donation of $3 one should be able to buy a name change via donation. When I first started playing I based my name around the assumption that a lot more names had been used up. I for one would by it. Anyone else like the idea?

Striker
Back to top Go down
Uloveme
Mithril Dragon
Mithril Dragon
Uloveme

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion - Name Change   Suggestion - Name Change EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 2:16 am

Um...it's a nice idea but there needs to me tons more players before this actually even makes any difference. I don't really see the need for this as it takes a short amount of time to remake a character and yeii. but because you said donate to change then it's a good idea as it will make money.

~ Love
Back to top Go down
Striker106
Lesser Demon
Lesser Demon
Striker106

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion - Name Change   Suggestion - Name Change EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 6:50 pm

Thanks. I would really like a name change....Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion - Name Change   Suggestion - Name Change Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestion - Name Change
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PowerScape :: PowerScape :: Guides and Suggestions-
Jump to: