PowerScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerScape is a runescape private server. It is a 317 server up 24/7 with x100 exp rates. We have one staff member who speaks english and another who speaks norwegian but is ok at english. Owners: Light and Jaxidor

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestion - Getting Started

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Striker106
Lesser Demon
Lesser Demon
Striker106

Suggestion - Getting Started Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion - Getting Started   Suggestion - Getting Started EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 3:57 am

Every time I go onto the website I see potential new players saying things such as (on the XAT chat):

"Is this server good?"
"How do I register"
"Where's the client"

I propose someone make a Decent guide with pictures and so on (I will if necessary, but anyone is capable) WITH a link to it on the website you go to when you first enter the website.

Many people, (me included when I started), do not know to click the "Home" button to access the forum etc. If there is a guide on the Homepage which they can click on as soon as they go onto the site, not only will you get more players, but less people asking the same question with no result (not that I mind helping them out, its just that there's not always someone there to help them out).

Hope you consider this.

Striker
Back to top Go down
brandende
Lesser Demon
Lesser Demon
brandende

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion - Getting Started   Suggestion - Getting Started EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:40 pm

i agree with you, there needs to be more guides to Surprised
Back to top Go down
Uloveme
Mithril Dragon
Mithril Dragon
Uloveme

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion - Getting Started   Suggestion - Getting Started EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 7:36 am

Lol I love making guides it's like a hobby to me I would gladly do this Surprised
Back to top Go down
reth
Guard
Guard

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion - Getting Started   Suggestion - Getting Started EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 3:08 pm

let me know if you need any help =)
Back to top Go down
Striker106
Lesser Demon
Lesser Demon
Striker106

PostSubject: Guide Posted   Suggestion - Getting Started EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 12:58 am

Okay, the "Starting Off" guide has been posted.

If this could have a direct link on the page you come to when you first go onto the PowerScape website that would be fantastic. I don't want to think about the amount of players we lose from no one telling them "what to do".

Thanks Uloveme

Striker
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion - Getting Started   Suggestion - Getting Started Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestion - Getting Started
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PowerScape :: PowerScape :: Guides and Suggestions-
Jump to: