PowerScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerScape is a runescape private server. It is a 317 server up 24/7 with x100 exp rates. We have one staff member who speaks english and another who speaks norwegian but is ok at english. Owners: Light and Jaxidor

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No response from server happens to me when my brother is on

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
h i
Lesser Demon
Lesser Demon
h i

No response from server happens to me when my brother is on Empty
PostSubject: No response from server happens to me when my brother is on   No response from server happens to me when my brother is on EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:10 am

i get the no response thing when my brother is on and im trying to get on.... or vice versa

has the server thingy been changed so only 1 comp can go on at a time from the same ip???
Back to top Go down
brandende
Lesser Demon
Lesser Demon
brandende

PostSubject: Re: No response from server happens to me when my brother is on   No response from server happens to me when my brother is on EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:46 pm

you can only log in 1 person at each IP adress, not pc, if your brothers pc is same ip you can't play both at the same time
Back to top Go down
Globe
Guard
Guard

PostSubject: Re: No response from server happens to me when my brother is on   No response from server happens to me when my brother is on EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:47 pm

i get the same thing , but i have only 1 pc !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No response from server happens to me when my brother is on   No response from server happens to me when my brother is on Empty

Back to top Go down

No response from server happens to me when my brother is on
Page 1 of 1