PowerScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerScape is a runescape private server. It is a 317 server up 24/7 with x100 exp rates. We have one staff member who speaks english and another who speaks norwegian but is ok at english. Owners: Light and Jaxidor

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spam then disconnect...?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blazevortex
Goblin
Goblin

Spam then disconnect...? Empty
PostSubject: Spam then disconnect...?   Spam then disconnect...? EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 11:48 pm

Okay uh, here's what happens.. I log into my account, and then it's a black screen on minimap and ingame screen, continues to spam the entry thing thirty or forty so times, then I lose connection. Anybody tell me why it would be doing this? I could play with no errors two hours ago. Also, then when i try to log in after that, it says the account is already logged in, and i need to wait a minute or so, I assumed this would be the disconnecting part.

EDIT: Occasionally I will see the minimap and ingame screen, but I cannot move or perform any action, it just continues to spam and then disconnect.
Back to top Go down
h i
Lesser Demon
Lesser Demon
h i

PostSubject: ...   Spam then disconnect...? EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 5:21 am

Blazevortex wrote:
Okay uh, here's what happens.. I log into my account, and then it's a black screen on minimap and ingame screen, continues to spam the entry thing thirty or forty so times, then I lose connection. Anybody tell me why it would be doing this? I could play with no errors two hours ago. Also, then when i try to log in after that, it says the account is already logged in, and i need to wait a minute or so, I assumed this would be the disconnecting part.

EDIT: Occasionally I will see the minimap and ingame screen, but I cannot move or perform any action, it just continues to spam and then disconnect.

Its the server's problem not your comp, happens to me sometimes
Back to top Go down
Blazevortex
Goblin
Goblin

PostSubject: Re: Spam then disconnect...?   Spam then disconnect...? EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 8:11 am

Thanks, I'll keep trying it every once in a while.

EDIT-- It's working again, thanks for the help.
Back to top Go down
Ancient
Ancient

PostSubject: Re: Spam then disconnect...?   Spam then disconnect...? EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 2:27 pm

Dont worry.

The server when it was ran on Jaxi's comp did lagg
now we have the new vps so be expecting little of it.

Thanks
Ancient
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spam then disconnect...?   Spam then disconnect...? Empty

Back to top Go down

Spam then disconnect...?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PowerScape :: PowerScape :: Bugs, Glitches, and Help-
Jump to: