PowerScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerScape is a runescape private server. It is a 317 server up 24/7 with x100 exp rates. We have one staff member who speaks english and another who speaks norwegian but is ok at english. Owners: Light and Jaxidor

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm sure no one will belive me...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sir Colton
Mithril Dragon
Mithril Dragon
Sir Colton

I'm sure no one will belive me... Empty
PostSubject: I'm sure no one will belive me...   I'm sure no one will belive me... EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 2:01 am

As a few of you know, at the tormented demons, I dc'd, and came back with none of my items, losing a meat tenderiser and D plate. After talking with jaxi, she felt bad, and gave me a ss. Well, tonight, i was fighting a dagg prime, with only that sword, and a rune axe. I am 100% sure i was NOT skulled, as there was a dc a few minutes earlier. I died, and spawned with nothing. Now, I doubt jaxi will believe me, and will not be mad when she doesn't. I'm just wondering what could have caused this. I noticed both times i lost items, i had 2 prayers on, protect from magic, and piety (if that helps).
Back to top Go down
Sir Colton
Mithril Dragon
Mithril Dragon
Sir Colton

PostSubject: Re: I'm sure no one will belive me...   I'm sure no one will belive me... EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 12:53 pm

i also noticed it still looks like im holding the ss.

I'm sure no one will belive me... Untitled-14
Back to top Go down
brandende
Lesser Demon
Lesser Demon
brandende

PostSubject: Re: I'm sure no one will belive me...   I'm sure no one will belive me... EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:54 pm

i know its an old post, but i had the same problem few times, it happens when you get gear, click to wear or put gears in inventory and than dc, only lost d square this way but it happens few times with me, a little tip is this: save your account a few times, i do it every time i got something new, it helps Smile

greetz bran
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm sure no one will belive me...   I'm sure no one will belive me... Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm sure no one will belive me...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PowerScape :: PowerScape :: Bugs, Glitches, and Help-
Jump to: