PowerScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerScape is a runescape private server. It is a 317 server up 24/7 with x100 exp rates. We have one staff member who speaks english and another who speaks norwegian but is ok at english. Owners: Light and Jaxidor

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

1~99 CRAFTING and money making guide!! :]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mcranger
Cow
Cow
mcranger

1~99 CRAFTING and money making guide!! :] Empty
PostSubject: 1~99 CRAFTING and money making guide!! :]   1~99 CRAFTING and money making guide!! :] EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 2:27 pm

Hello, i'd like to make a 1-99 crafting guide for all you not so bright players (Jk). Alright first off go to skilling area 1 or 2, but i suggest go to one, since it's only 3 steps away from the bank and the banker doesn't move.

Alright, now take out all your money, buy a chisel and buy an inv of sapphires. Craft them and bank them, repeat this process till 40 crafting.

Now buy emeralds, craft them and bank them repeat this process from 40-60.

At 60 buy rubies, craft them bank them and repeat this process to 70.

At 70 buy diamonds, craft them, bank them and repeat this process to 75.

At 75-99 buy dragonstones, craft them, and bank them and you'll be on your way to 99 CRAFTING WOOOOOO!

NOW TIME TO SELL YOU AMMIES!

Alright, well what most of you noobs (jk) do is sell it to the general store, well.. That gets you like 4k/glory... oh yay a 4k profit?? But instead of that keep all your ammies, note them.. then go to edge and go south a little, and you'll see a trapdoor. Go into the dungeon and once your in.. Just follow the path till you see Vannaka, talk to him and ask if he has anything to trade. Then sell your ammies, he buys glories for 82,200 gps. That's a Insanely good profit! that's 32.2k profit each one!! (Not sure about other ammies, sorry)
Back to top Go down
ak47ak9
Goblin
Goblin

PostSubject: Re: 1~99 CRAFTING and money making guide!! :]   1~99 CRAFTING and money making guide!! :] EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 5:10 pm

"But instead of that keep all your ammies, note them.. "

vannak doesnt give that much when they r noted...
Back to top Go down
h i
Lesser Demon
Lesser Demon
h i

PostSubject: ???   1~99 CRAFTING and money making guide!! :] EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 5:14 pm

ak47ak9 wrote:
"But instead of that keep all your ammies, note them.. "

vannak doesnt give that much when they r noted...

im pretty sure he does lol
Back to top Go down
ak47ak9
Goblin
Goblin

PostSubject: srry   1~99 CRAFTING and money making guide!! :] EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:33 am

srry i agree it does work and i was misinformed but again sorry for posting wrongful advice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1~99 CRAFTING and money making guide!! :]   1~99 CRAFTING and money making guide!! :] Empty

Back to top Go down

1~99 CRAFTING and money making guide!! :]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PowerScape :: PowerScape :: Guides and Suggestions-
Jump to: