PowerScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerScape is a runescape private server. It is a 317 server up 24/7 with x100 exp rates. We have one staff member who speaks english and another who speaks norwegian but is ok at english. Owners: Light and Jaxidor

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i cant seem to access the game

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Xcounter05
Cow
Cow

i cant seem to access the game Empty
PostSubject: i cant seem to access the game   i cant seem to access the game EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 1:48 pm

well the title says it all. i have no idea if the server is going under maintainance or something is wrong with the server. i would appreciate it if someone could answer.
Back to top Go down
owninarcher
Cow
Cow

PostSubject: Re: i cant seem to access the game   i cant seem to access the game EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 2:46 pm

yes i can't either... an update on this would be great
Back to top Go down
Xcounter05
Cow
Cow

PostSubject: Re: i cant seem to access the game   i cant seem to access the game EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 4:31 pm

i still cant log on to the server and i have also havent received an answer, please to any administrator or moderator i would like an answer or atleast if the server is going to be shut down for any reason, make an announcement about it. thank you
Back to top Go down
Ancient
Ancient

PostSubject: Re: i cant seem to access the game   i cant seem to access the game EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 9:14 pm

Xcounter05 wrote:
well the title says it all. i have no idea if the server is going under maintainance or something is wrong with the server. i would appreciate it if someone could answer.
you need to help us with helping you, what part isn't allowing access, whats it saying?

Ancient
Back to top Go down
Sir Colton
Mithril Dragon
Mithril Dragon
Sir Colton

PostSubject: Re: i cant seem to access the game   i cant seem to access the game EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 9:24 pm

They are updating the server, it will be up today or tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
clayton
Lesser Demon
Lesser Demon
clayton

PostSubject: Re: i cant seem to access the game   i cant seem to access the game EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 9:35 pm

Just updates or her computer is down, dont worry about it Smile
Back to top Go down
Xcounter05
Cow
Cow

PostSubject: Re: i cant seem to access the game   i cant seem to access the game EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 9:51 pm

ohhh ok thank you for all your responses i will wait until tomorrow and try again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i cant seem to access the game   i cant seem to access the game Empty

Back to top Go down

i cant seem to access the game
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PowerScape :: PowerScape :: Bugs, Glitches, and Help-
Jump to: